Yoga for Cyclists 🚲 Performance & Recovery (Online)
You will be sent a link to the stream 15 minutes before the class starts.
What you will be doing
This is your body’s MOT. A benchmark for your maintenance. Yoga to gain an edge over the competition whether that’s on the track or blitzing a commute. Prevent injury, improve flexibility, and bolster strength in areas where a cyclist needs it most.
Dip your toe into a cross training, active recovery yoga session:
- Stretch your hip flexors and upper body.
- Loosen powerful quads and glutes.
- Improve efficiency and reduce injury by strengthening the core.
- Focus on the breathwork necessary for training endurance athletes.
- Gain the mindfulness to build your stamina.
Expect plenty of chest openers and shoulder stretches to reverse cycling postures, dynamic flows, and longer held poses to improve focus and breathwork. The relaxation sequence will have you in a state of absolute bliss. Make this your habit and reap the rewards of a stronger ride with less recovery time.
This class is open to all types of cyclists and yogis whether you’re experienced or a beginner. Please bring a yoga mat if you have one, a towel and water.
This class takes place on multiple dates, view all available dates.